Monday, May 18, 2009

Months Six Of The year 2009


I went home for my dinner break and rush this ^^ long time didn't write anything new...





Wha sa pening?


- My trip to Singapore has been posponed ^^ my parents are against it during this bird fever chicken flu duck cough season. The company also agree..until futher notice i continue my work at the shop here (my wallet is saved ^^) but - but - doesn't mean i don't want to go, just that this month i think not very appropriate....errrrr bo lui ^^V


This week i witnessed 2 accidents on my way to work.


The shop next door 'kena rompak' during the weekend. Computer shop tau! =="


Recovering from mild "food poisoning" i was feeling dizzy, turning green and almost vomit after eating at a nearby stall during lunchbreak - next day tied too bed --"


Rose bought herself a new mobile phone, a Nokia E75....Rose, end of this month be prepare because i will also go get myself a new one as well :3 is this rivalry? Mana ade....jelousy? Xlah, cemburu je...kekekekeke..recommend anybody?





- Nihja! After spending 4 days looking around the last bits and pieces; Makcik Rose succeeded in tracing back your old blog template HTML code structure and building it back 4 u.. so u cannot quit yet u know! ^^


- Lastly, b4 it's getting late and late ^^






.....Wishing my mom and Makcik Rose a Nyappy Mother's Day ^^

No comments: