Sunday, May 3, 2009

Slow Sunny Sleepy


- Maybe i'm still not used to the sunny side of the weather. I yawn at my desk and imagine how many time i need to cover my mouth in front of the customers ^^" and say "Mmmm today feels so warm and lazy right?"

- You also see the courier guys next door moving packages from the warehouse shouting and sweating under the sun. Ais Kacang would be nice :)

- My mood 2 do anything today is total 0. No productivity and my mind was flying elsewhere. My business proposal was going slow; but i am aware that by the end of this week at least i must finish everything.

- Oh ya; this means that tomorrow i need to get some graphic papers to print out my works.

- I have 2 work until 9.30 tonight. Aishhh...still a long hot day to go. =="

- Rose recomended me too represent the company too Singapore for a 3 day business trip next month. I am not so and so into travelling (now - mood swings ^^) but since oppurtunities are still oppurtunities might as well go, kan?

- Ahh! Almost forgot ^^ i am here to promote NIHJA'S BLOGSITE. We are planning to wait for Bada's comeback but cannot wait so long already. Michii's English Version Blog is still under construction but Nihja's Blog is 2 good to wait ^^

So 2 all the AIC members that did not have enough of Nihja's chatterbox overdose, jeng jeng jeng.....http://nihjabeng.blogspot.com/
Spam Spam Spam yaa? ^^V

No comments: