Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Before Saturday


It had been a long wait, & the higher ups decided to just have a go "Head On!" because flu or no flu the world needs to keep on spinning x spinning x spinning until kepala terasa pening ^^

I'll be flying to Singapore this 20th, after lunch flight. Yes, i am flying alone with unfamiliar faces greeting me at the Changi Airport.
PS: remember 2 colour the name card Orange; i can spot it earlier before i even spelled my name on it.

Kanbei reminded me 2 stay away from noodle stall because they use Kicap Manis? Come 2 think about it - always use Kicap Masin for cooking; Kicap Manis - weird lah like Indo Mee liddat, but shopping (i was low on budget so i think window shopping better lah!) is a definite yes yes yes :3

Rose already board her plane to KL this morning. She went 2 some conventions after her project got top approval by high brass - she can't afford to fail this big time work as well.

Gambatte-nee ^^V

This morning my parents come for a 2 day short visit 2 cee me. Good thing they didn't forget the very special delivery i requested last week. Mau tau kah?


Cincaluk! Sedap tapi busuk ^^ - or is that the other way around. The first bottle was emptied in a day! Quite crazy kan? Since it extremely salty (tasty) now how many of u can tahan the smell and the taste? X3 X3 X3

>>> think of it as some kind of homemade Biological Bomb!

Fiez, what is the meaning of life? I think life has no meaning so it's up 2 u 2 make it as meaningfull ^^ as u c fit;
i enjoy my life by collecting Mp3 from around the world -oh ya! i even bought 2 sets of 1 terrabytes hard disks last week just 2 expand my archives.

Music are meaning full for me ^^V my latest entree' was Vanilla Sky, Hey Monday and The Saturdays.

Maybe other people had other view, ask around ya ^^

When i come back from my outstation i will do another AIC Memory Lane ^^ been 2 long since we had another after the marathon long article on AIC Forumers Dolls.

This time it will be shorter! A bittttttttt shorter. Okelah!

Maybe a tip or 2 about how i do my blog style trying 2 lend Fiez a hand & show him what i do 2 get what i've got on my blog (aku cakap apa ni ==)
Lastly.....I wish my DAD a super laggy
HAPPY DADDY's DAY :3
JOKING JOKING X 10000000
Next time bring Salted Fish yek!
..wish me luck abroad!
Influenza pls stay away from me..
shuoooh!

No comments: